Candy Making for Kids {Book Blog Tour}

I am convinced that whenever Courtney Whitmore aligns with baking and styling something magical happens. I had the pleasure of personally meeting Courtney in May at AH Inspired in Tampa and hearing her speak about her role as editor of the popular blog, Pizzazzerie and author of Push-Up Pops and I couldn’t help but catch her contagious entrepreneurial spirit. I, for one, adore Courtney’s first book and love incorporating her creativity and style that she notoriously displays. So, when I found out about the release of Candy Making for Kids I was honored to be included in the book tour and promote spending sweet time in the kitchen.
Candy Making for Kids recently hit the shelves and is already gaining popularity with not only moms, but kids alike. I was over-the-moon to preview the book and see a sneak peek of photos of the sweet treats in store. This book not only provides ideas in the kitchen but who wouldn’t love to make a candy bracelet at a birthday party?
So, to celebrate the release of Candy Making for Kids and Libby Lane Press’ participation in the blog book tour, we are offering ONE lucky reader a signed copy of the book and a cute little rolling pin and whisk for your smallest little baker.
If you cannot wait until next week to see if you win, feel free to head over to Barnes & Noble or Amazon and purchase now.

Here is how to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

AND THE WINNER IS….
#25-SUZANNE JOHNSON of SHE Paperie & Design Boutique
Congrats Suzanne! I will be emailing you soon! xo

Author: Courtney Whitmore
Photography: Zac Williams

Comments

1. says

I would love to make some candy jewelry with my daughter. She would love that! I would also like to use the ideas in the book for fun dessert table elements and candy crafts during parties.

2. says

My son loves to make anything in the kitchen, period! Yesterday, we made some of my famous chocolate chip cookie dough brownies for a get together at church. He was a good helper, but it was a bit difficult to convince him he couldn’t eat the whole pan! :)

3. Stephanie E. says

My girls love making cookies, chocolate chip ones in particular. I would love to get some new ideas from this book!

4. Fresh says

I may not have any kids of my own, but know know plenty of people who do that would really enjoy this book with their little ones!

5. Michelle says

Candy Making bracelets look like they would be a perfect activity for my daughter’s first birthday party! Many of the children who will be attending are much older as there is a gap between my last baby boy and my newest baby girl. Kids of all ages can appreciate candy jewelry!

6. Taylor Aguilar says

I’d love to whip up anything involving m&ms or sprinkles, since our boys love to decorate goodies with them! :)

7. Erin says

I would use this with my step son! He loves helping in the kitchen and sometimes I feel like I need to let him help more. He would love this! I would also use it this semester as a reward in the class I am student teaching in!!!!

8. Heidi Bray says

My 2 little men would love to make the adorable caterpillars! The best part would be eating them I’m sure. :)